Cafe food is cooked at home! Did you know it could be so comfortable? Just observe this Mutton tikka recipe and make tasty mutton tikka at home. We can get fresh ingredients from online mutton shop near me.
- 1/2 kg boneless mutton
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp raw papaya paste
- 2 tbsp Tikka masala
- 1 tbsp red chili, crushed
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- salt to taste
How To Make Easy Mutton Tikka
- Clean mutton and ornament all excess fat.
- Pat dry then cut into small cubes.
- Take a large bowl, combine all ground cumin, red chili, lemon juice, raw papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, Tikka masala, and salt.
- Put mutton in it.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes thread mutton cubes onto skewers.
- Cook on the grill.
- Turning occasionally and basting with oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the skewers.
- Mutton Tikka is ready to serve.