Mutton Keema Curry
Mutton Keema is a gravy curry recipe cook with minced mutton. Keema is easy to blend into a food processor. Few recipes taste best when made with keema of mutton such as Shimla Mirch keema and mutton kofta, etc… We can bring fresh ingredients from the online mutton shop near me.
- 500 gms minced meat/keema
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 slit green chillies
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- half tsp garam masala Powder
- one-half cup of water
- 2 green cardamom
- salt to taste
- 3 medium-size tomatoes, finely chopped
- half tsp black peppercorn powder
HOW TO MAKE MUTTON KEEMA CURRY
- Firstly wash the keema in water, and drain it well. Warm the pressure cooker with ghee & oil. Put all spices such as cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and fry all spices.
- Fry the chopped onion till gets translucent. After that mix chopped tomatoes, and simmer until mushy.
- Add all spices chopped green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, Kashmiri red chili powder, spicy red chili powder, turmeric, and salt. Roast it well.
- When all herbs leave the oil, then mix the mince to the cookstove. Churn it sufficiently. Cook it for 1-3 mins.
- Then mix some curd with the mince. Cook it until the spices leave the oil by successive stirring.
- Pour 3/4 cup hot water and make the gravy. Stay for 4-5 whistle blows.
- Take a frying pan and heat it with ghee. Add a teaspoon of Kashmiri chili powder to it and mix it with the curry.
- Cook the gravy till the oil is left, and spread diced coriander leaves. Simply boil it for another 30 secs to 1 min and turn off the heat.
- Keema curry or keema masala is prepared. Serve mutton Keema curry with roti, kulcha, tandoori roti, paratha, naan, and also you can plain white rice, pulao, or biryani.