Chicken Spinach Cutlets
Chicken Cutlets with Spinach – pan-fried thin chicken cutlets sufficed over warm tomatoes and sauteed spinach. This is easy to cook as your chicken cutlets recipe. Let me guide you on how to make the perfect Chicken Spinach Cutlets in under 30 minutes. You can online chicken order in Noida from Athos shop.
- 500 gm Chicken mince
- 500 gm Spinach
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp allspice powder
- 2 Bread slices
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup boiled peas
- ½ cup Sweet corn
- ¼ bunch Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Crushed red pepper
- 100 gm Cheddar cheese
- ¼ bunch Mint leaves
- 2 Spring onions
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
How to Make Chicken Spinach Cutlets?
- Wash your spinach, boil them and chop them in the mixer.
- Chop your chicken breast in a mixer and put it in a bowl aside.
- Now add crushed red pepper, allspice powder, bread slices, spring onion, sweet corn, and egg.
- Mix all ingredients and start to make your cutlets. You can give it a nice round shape.
- Shallow fry your cutlets in a frying pan in the oven at 350 for 15/20 minutes or till golden brown.
- Your Chicken Spinach Cutlets are ready to serve.